Just looked at a very popular blog and saw a picture of a pet peeve that I have. Pierced ears on babies. In my mind it is the same thing as giving them fake nails and a manicure.
I know how you feel. However, in some cultures it's as natural, and a part of life, as circumcision is. I considered having my girls ears pierced as babies (following the tradition), but could not get myself to hurt such flawless little bodies so early. I've decided to let them choose when to have them at 8 yrs old too.
3 comments:
How about a dragon tattoo on their butt?
I have that same pet peeve. Brooklyn won't get hers done until she is 8.
I know how you feel. However, in some cultures it's as natural, and a part of life, as circumcision is. I considered having my girls ears pierced as babies (following the tradition), but could not get myself to hurt such flawless little bodies so early. I've decided to let them choose when to have them at 8 yrs old too.
Post a Comment