My world

My world

Monday, July 18, 2011

nachos, gummy bears, chocolate, oh my!

From a link on facebook I read something that went like this: My dream isn't to find the perfect guy, it is to eat without getting fat.

Since I've already found the perfect guy (for me) I do indeed have the dream of eating whatever I want without getting fat. Actually I guess fat should be the least of my worries. My worries should be eating and getting diabetes, heart failure, stuff like that. Why do I like food so much? Seriously. I have enough self control to not smoke, drink, even no to watch R rated movies. And there are TONS of those that I want to watch.

I love food too much. My weaknesses are (in no particular order):

Nachos
gummy bears
chocolate

Did you know before I gave birth to my oldest child I liked chocolate, but did not absolutely love it? Now I love it. I crave it. I never craved it before having kids.

Can I count the cheese on my nachos as dairy? Can I count the jalapenos on my nachos as a veggie?

I talked with my cousin today about how eating is such a social activity. It totally is. And why is that? It's crazy. Why does my lifting something into my mouth, chewing, and swallowing have to be a social thing?

Everyone has weaknesses. Everyone. Mine is (well, ONE of mine is) food. Not just food, but food that is BAD for my body. What doesn't help either is that Dave prefers me bigger. I've said that on here already, right? He would be fine if I gained 25 pounds. And I'm already too heavy. I am glad that I don't have a husband who harps me about my weight, but if I did maybe I'd be healthier. I blame it all on my husband. IT IS HIS fault!! Just kidding. It is not his fault at all. Even if he buys crap (I also buy crap) he doesn't put it in my mouth, I do.

I just wish it didn't taste so dang good.

2 comments:

Adams Family said...

Ah, one of my many weaknesses too. I almost didn't get past the title on this post because I was hungry. The thing with me is that I love almost all food. It can be healthy or not I just want to eat everything that I see and eat way to much of it.

Heather said...

I LOVE gummie bears too!!!