




The first picture is of me before my mission. I think it was the day of my farewell. Before I cut my hair. I thought a shorter length would be more "missionary-ish" whatever that means. The girl I'm holding is my niece who is now 16.

This is a picture from a mission reunion. I'm resting my hand on some guy who looks like he's thinking, "get your freaking hand off of me." Can you find Dave?

And this is at a mission reunion held at someone's home. Can you find Dave in this one? This is from 1999 I think. Who would have thought 4 years later we'd be married (to each other). The other guy in this picture had his first child born the same day that our oldest child was born. Check out my short short hair.

There are two people in this world that I loved the second I met them. The first was my doctor friend Amy and the other was this Hungarian girl, Noemi (pronounced No-Amy). I still love her.

This picture is one of my districts.

I'm still on my "taking pictures of pictures" kick. Here are a few MTC pictures. The last three are of my MTC group. We all went to Hungary. We were together for 9 weeks. 9 weeks of classes all day. Some people hated the MTC. I loved it. I loved the structure, the rules, the food. I gained about 10 pounds in the MTC. I was there the same time as my little brother, David. In fact, we had our farewells together. I got up early in the MTC to see him off when he went to the airport. I don't know how many of you know this story. I served in Hungary and my brother served in Austria, which border each other. My husband Dave also served in Hungary and at one point he was sick on his mission and they sent him to Austria to get help (I guess the health care there was better or something). He was at the Austrian mission home on their transfer day. My brother Dave was at the mission home at the same time my husband Dave was there. He found out husband Dave was serving in Hungary and he said, "do you know Sister Kennedy? She is my sister." In face, husband Dave and I had served together. So my brother and future husband met each other in Austria. Funny.
One picture is of my MTC comp Sister Brooks and our other roommates who served in a different mission. We just all happened to wear blue that day.
The first picture is of my "bedroom" in my 2nd city. And a picture of my comp and I showing that neither one of us had butts.



2 comments:
I should totally recognize more people in these pictures than I do! (I forget sometimes that you were a year ahead of me on the mission!). Fun memories, though.
Love the pictures! I think it's hilarious how Dave is laying on your boob! lol! Did you notice? Love at first sight. xo
Post a Comment