My world

My world

Monday, January 30, 2012

We were going to go on a cruise with some friends, but that sort of fell through. I've never really wanted to go to New York, but the last few months I've been really wanting to go, I don't know why. We just went to Mexico last year and I didn't think we'd be able to get people to watch our kids. But my sister was going to watch my kids while we went on our cruise (she's happy to exchange watching kids, and so am I). But just now I saw on facebook a friend and her husband's pictures from their trip to Hungary. She is from there, and he is from Utah. Now I have a huge hankering to go to Hungary. Part of my heart belongs there and always will. I love that such that Dave and I served in the same mission and with each other for a month. My wanting to go to New York is almost gone. It's almost like Hungary or no where. It's such a special place with such special people. I need to go back.