My world

My world

Sunday, December 4, 2011

People have different themed blogs that they like to read: craft blogs, sewing blogs, reading blogs, family and friend blogs, etc. My family doesn't keep up on their blogs (the few that have them) so I have to find other people to stalk. I now know what kind of blogs that I love reading. Losing weight blogs. Blogs where women share their successes and failures of living a healthier life. Today I was looking at some and then I checked one of the ladies on facebook and she posted a link to this:

http://thesnydertwins.com/

It's a blog about a woman who died after giving birth to her healthy twins on the day after Thanksgiving. The pictures are so sad. The dad bare chested holding his new babies skin to skin, something their mom was no longer there to do. There is one picture of a woman bending down laying one twin next to the other and in the background it looks like the father is sobbing with his hand up to his face.

What a difficult spectrum of emotions: elation on the birth of your children, and devastation in the loss of your spouse. There is a sadness in the eyes of almost all the people in the pictures. The twins are beautiful and perfect.

No comments: