My world

My world

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I've heard a few songs recently on the radio. This is huge because I'm a talk radio kind of girl and rarely hear new music. Anyway, about the songs I've heard... they were from a woman with an amazing voice. Actually, the first song I heard was at my zumba class. Now I haven't gone to zumba for a VERY long time. But I thought it was not really a song fit for the class, but it wasn't bad. But the singer's voice was amazing. And then I heard the song again on the radio. And another song that sounded like the same voice. It's Adele. Have you heard her songs? I love them. In fact, maybe I'll ask Santa for her album for Christmas. Do people still buy cds anymore?

I love the song "Someone like you" and "Rolling in the deep". The rolling in the deep song was played in my zumba class, which I love.

No comments: