What will motivate me to lose weight? I decided something just a minute ago. I'm going to inform my husband (not ask) that when I get to my goal weight we are getting new counter tops. (To my friend EBN, don't you think I "deserve" this knowing what my dear husband did without asking me? And I didn't even get that mad). Could take years, or months. I guess it depends on what I set as my goal weight. Snicker snicker. Mmmmmm......candy bars...
4 comments:
What did he DO?!?!?
ha ha! we are (both) laughing about this. you are funny.
can't wait to see your new counter tops.
Jana, he withdrew a lot of money and bought a(nother) motorcycle. The amount of motorcycles in our garage is almost in the double digits. Nine. We have nine. 1..2..3..4........9! True, one may be his friend's and there are some kid ones, but still.
Jana, he withdrew a lot of money and bought a(nother) motorcycle. The amount of motorcycles in our garage is almost in the double digits. Nine. We have nine. 1..2..3..4........9! True, one may be his friend's and there are some kid ones, but still.
Post a Comment