My world

My world

Monday, December 19, 2011

Delicious breakfast

I made the best omelet the other day. It's kind of an omelet, but maybe it's just scrambled eggs with stuff in it. I guess I don't know the technical definition of omelet. I saute about a 1/2 cup mushrooms and a yellow chili pepper (minus the seeds)in a pan. I added a tiny bit of olive oil. Then whisk in a bowl one egg and another egg white (and about 1/4 cup skim milk). Put egg mixture in pan. Add one wedge laughing cow cheese. Mine is flavored, but I forgot which kind and I'm too lazy to go check. I think it is chipotle or something. Then just stir until eggs are cooked and cheese is melted. It is really good. Healthy, too.

1 comment:

Jana said...

that does sound good. and i love that your recipe includes, "I'm too lazy to go check." You crack me up.