k, I don't have if you want advice on what to do to make it easier on you ... but here it is :) lots of benadryl or any other antihistamine it helps you dry faster. Also, cabbage leaves under clothing helps a lot. Good luck! I remember how hard physically and emotionally it was on both me and the baby.
Pinky, I'll take any advice I can get. Thanks for the ideas! I never had a hard time with my older two because they also bottle fed them, so this is new to me. But the emotional part of weaning was still there with my other kids.
2 comments:
k, I don't have if you want advice on what to do to make it easier on you ... but here it is :) lots of benadryl or any other antihistamine it helps you dry faster. Also, cabbage leaves under clothing helps a lot. Good luck! I remember how hard physically and emotionally it was on both me and the baby.
Pinky, I'll take any advice I can get. Thanks for the ideas! I never had a hard time with my older two because they also bottle fed them, so this is new to me. But the emotional part of weaning was still there with my other kids.
Post a Comment