My world

My world

Sunday, August 28, 2011

"schul" as megamind spells it...I think

My son starts kindergarten tomorrow. He was in preschool for 1.5 years, so I'm used to him going to some sort of school, but this is different. I remember kindergaten. I still have friends that I had in kindergarten. I was roommates with one of them in college. I remember show and tell and a black play phone. I remember wetting my pants in the bathroom and going to tell the teacher. I remember standing at the teacher's desk and reciting my phone number to her (my parents have the same phone number and I think that is awesome).

Dave gave Matthew a father's blessing tonight.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

Yay Annie, I can't wait to hear about it. Kindergarten is a big deal. We have all day kindergarten here and it totally wiped my kiddos out. I remember you in kindergarten. We had Mrs. McCartney. You ROCKED that yellowish dress in the class pic.