You know it is amazing how Heavenly Father protects us. I always pray that we'll be safe, but seldom think about how many times I've been kept safe because of my prayers. About a year ago Dave and I were on the freeway in the express lane. Traffic was backed up in the other lanes and our lane was fairly clear. We weren't going super fast but I told Dave, "slow down". It wasn't because I had a prompting, but I just wanted him to slow down. Right then a car from the lane to our right pulled out in front of us. We would have hit it had Dave not slowed down. I know we were being protected.
Then people might ask the classic question, "why do bad things happen to good people?" Why do good things happen to bad people? Why does anything happen to anyone? Because people are human and life is life. Sometimes we are divinely protected and sometimes I guess we are divinely required to experience hardships. We just are.
1 comment:
Just yesterday Troy was playing in his room and started crying really hard. We tried to find out what happened and we think he stuck his finger in the electrical outlet and got shocked. It made me think the same thing; it could've been worse and we are protected! So blessed! Thanks Annie!
Post a Comment