My world
Friday, April 22, 2011
I received a nice compliment yesterday although I don't think it was meant to be one. I have a friend who has a son my son's age. My friend and her husband are both converts to the Church and the only other members of their family who are active (or even members I think) are her dad whose health is not well. The husband is from another country and they have few relatives. Anyway, not that anything would happen, but they have been thinking about what to do with their son if they both should die. She asked if I'd be willing to take him in and raise him. They haven't decided if they would rather have him go to family members who aren't LDS or to us who she trusts and knows would raise him in the Church. Of couse I answered yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a huge compliment Annie. You are an amazing mom and example to other people.
Post a Comment