My world

My world

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Food Storage

Before we moved, one of the two things I dreaded moving was our food storage and my husband's garage. Luckily for me my husband did both. It helped that I had a newborn baby to attend to when we packed. I have loved going to the church cannery and getting some stuff there. I've also loved volunteering there. I haven't been there since my second child was born, but I'd like to go more. On facebook this morning someone had posted this link: http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/ I don't know how to make that an active link, so if you'll have to copy and paste if you want to visit that site.

I love all the pictures of this woman's grandmother's storage room. It's great. This is something I want to work on.

2 comments:

Jana said...

The pictures of that lady's storage room are so inspiring. Wow!
It makes me realize what a long way I have to go!
Thanks for the reminder and ideas!

Unknown said...

I certainly don't have the room like grandma does, but there are things that I have been wanting to do that her storage reminded me of again. Thanks for the encouragement and the link.