My world

My world

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

remodel pictures

We are redoing our living room. For any of you that have ever been in our living room, we know you are fans of the popcorn ceiling, poorly constructed shelves behind the couch and other perks of our 1956 home. Well, all that has come to an end. The popcorn ceiling has been removed, the shelving taken down, and what was a closet at the top of the stairs (that I used to put cleaning supplies, mops, brooms, etc in) has been taken out and now we have access from the top of our stairs into our living room. Dave has built a half wall where the shelves were. It is not even close to being done. I hope he gets some alone time to do some hard core work on the room while I'm in the hospital. I made him promise me that he wouldn't go motorcycling on Saturday instead of working on the room. I guess I should have made him promise me that he wouldn't go other days as well.

On a much happier note, I am having this baby tomorrow!






1 comment:

Jana said...

wow, what a huge improvement. it looks so open!
can't wait to see it when it's done.
dave is so handy.