So, I am pregnant with my third child. I have only ever had one skirt that I wear during pregnancy, at least when I get big enough that I don't want to stretch out my regular, non-pregnant skirts. They are already stretched out because my belly is huge even when I'm not pregnant. But that is another story. So, I basically have not wanted to spend money on another skirt (especially since this baby girl will be our last child). I don't mind spending the money on shirts. Maybe it's because I have three pair of the same style jeans. I loved them so much that I kept buying more of the same jeans. In fact, I figured I'd get bigger and so I even bought a size larger. And this had nothing to do with an expanding waistline due to a growing fetus.
I haven't gained any weight in the last 4 weeks, which is good because basically I know that when you are fat before you get pregnant, try to not get too much fatter. Oh and we put an offer in on a house in Mapleton, but they went with another offer. Our realtor told them that if it fell through (it's a short sale) to please contact him since we're really interested. Anyway, it fell through and now our offer is on the table again and hopefully the bank will approve it. Which we know won't happen for a long time, but we're cautiously optimistic.
I am due August 26th but I'll have a scheduled c-section a week early. I have loved my c-sections. I absolutely hated labor. Blah.
4 comments:
You are awesome! I hope you get your house you want that's exciting! I need to have you come over for a bbq! I want to hear your laugh!
WAHOOOO! Interest rates are awesome. I really hope you get it.
That is crazy you are getting a new place! How exciting. We need to have a family get together... I miss you
You always make me laugh. I love listening to your pregnant brain. I hope all works out with the house. Sounds exciting!
Post a Comment