My world

My world

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Matthew had some dental work done last week. It was the cutest thing. It took him forever for him to drink the stuff that would kind of help him get sleepy. He can be very stubborn (like his mom) and it took him 15 minutes to drink less than 1/4 cup of the stuff. Then we had to wait for about an hour in the waiting room. The stuff worked. He was getting kind of loopy. He would say, "mom, let's go home so I can lay down on the couch," or "mom, I'm getting tired, are you getting tired?" He was started to have slurred speech and by the time we went to the dentist chair he wasn't walking too well. When the dental hygienist came to take us back he said, "I love you mom." I replied that I loved him, too. He then said again, "I love you mom." The other people waiting got a good laugh out of that. He did pretty well with all the stuff in his mouth. At first I was going to have him completely sedated, but decided to try this other way first. I'm glad I did because I saved $150.

Basically I'm huge. My belly has been measuring full term for the last few weeks.






3 comments:

joleen said...

Yeah tomorrow! I better come see my friend! I'll come bring you dinner next week. See you soon and good luck! Have a happy day! Love you

Jana said...

you are one of the cutest pregnant moms ever.
enjoy your last few hours of baby!
good luck tomorrow.

Adams Family said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe you are full term. Let me know how it goes. Call me if you get bored in the hospital and we'll yak.