We now are a household of five people. Our new daughter arrived last Thursday the 19th. We finally picked out a name and it is Andrea Jr. We'll call her jr. for short. Just kidding. Her name is Molly. No middle name-- most people ask so I thought I'd throw that out there. Everything went well. I had my third and final c-section and I'm feeling great. I'm doing dishes, laundry, vacuuming, and I've even cleaned a couple of bathrooms. The pain killers help a lot. I'm not tired yet, last night was my first night home. I slept very well in the hospital, so I'm sure the tiredness will start piling on and I'll get behind and not catch up for 18 years.
She was only 7 pounds 6 ounces, which is much smaller than my other two. Smaller by a pound for Norah, and almost 2 pounds for Matthew. She seems so petite. She doesn't have the tons of dark hair or long dark eyelashes that M and N had and her head is quite small. She looks very different than my other two although she kind of has Norah's mouth.
We almost named her Jane, but in the hospital I felt she didn't really look like a Jane. Not that she especially looks like a "Molly" but she seems more like Molly than Jane to me.
I'll post pictures soon.
7 comments:
Congratulations! Sorry we didn't make it to the hospital. I'll stop by in the next little bit. Post some pictures soon. I want to see how fat you still are. :) J\K I mean of the baby.
Congrats Andrea! Glad to hear you & baby are well. I love the name Molly.
CONGRATS! I'll stay posted for the pictures.
I love the name Molly! I'm happy everything went well! Maybe just relax and take it easy for a bit!
Yeah for babies!! Congratulations!! You two make very cute kids, I can't wait to see pictures.
congrats! so glad to hear everything went well & you're doing good (so far!). i hope it continues..
i hope we can see her soon. i love the name, too.
I know this is late, but congratulations! Funny-- I have nieces named Jane and Molly. They were born 5 days apart. :)
Post a Comment