This is a link to my friend Amy's blog. I thought I'd put a link to her blog because her most recent entry is about her son's severe excema. So if you know any babies who suffer from this, they can benefit from reading about her experience.
I've a friend here who started a health food store because of her health and also her sons food allergies and eczema. She took all the stuff she figured out and started a store to help others out. She writes about her story in the my 'my story' tab on her website purehealingfoods dot com.
2 comments:
WHOA! When you say "severe," you're not kidding. That is horrible. Poor kid. I sure am glad he's improved. :( That is heartbreaking.
I've a friend here who started a health food store because of her health and also her sons food allergies and eczema. She took all the stuff she figured out and started a store to help others out. She writes about her story in the my 'my story' tab on her website purehealingfoods dot com.
Post a Comment