My world
Friday, October 12, 2012
Corn and pumpkins
Today I took the kids to Harward Farms pumpkin patch. They played in the corn area, which is about a 10'x 15' area of dried corn. Kids get a kick out of it. They have a small maze with hay bale walls. They had some cool animals. There was a man with a reindeer and a great dane. That great dane was beautiful. I think I'm a fan of big dogs. I'm just unwilling to take care of one. Maybe when the kids get older. There was the biggest pig I've ever seen. It was ginormous.
I let them pick a pumpkin and we went on a hayride. It was fun and we were there for about an hour. Molly was scared at first and wouldn't go play in the corn, but eventually she did and ended up loving it. They were pretty dirty when we got home and I made them dinner and then they had a bath. About 5 minutes into the bath I start washing Molly and I realize that they were REALLY dirty. I hadn't even noticed that they were that bad. That water was so brown.
That water. Man, it was... it was freakishly brown for just going to play in the corn, go on a hay ride, pick a pumpkin. Then I realize. MOLLY! What the? Crap. Literally. All three kids were in there. It was everywhere. I threw away every toy that was in that bathtub. And every rag. And the shampoo. And every spiderman scrubber.
This is Molly's reaction when I first put her in. She was not a happy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
oh, my goodness! a crap-bath!? that's one for the record for sure. ha!
looks like a fun time- kudos to you for taking them!
Post a Comment