My world

My world

Friday, October 19, 2012

Help me waste my time

I need suggestions on websites that waste my time. My routine on the computer is this: facebook, email, obituaries, ksl, my google reader account for the few blogs that I follow, and n i e n i e diaglogues. I don't know why I even check her blog. I basically don't like it anymore. I don't like to read blogs where they write novels. Where they use 7 sentences when 1 would suffice. I don't like funky stylish blogs, deep artsy blogs, look-how-perfect-my life-is blogs, instructional blogs. Does that eliminate all of them? I like funny ones. Do you know any funny ones? I do like pinterest, so I go there occasionally. Help me waste my time.

1 comment:

Jana said...

have you ever checked out betterafter.net? They are before and after photos, some are great and some are horrible. But I think you'd like the girls commentary. She is pretty witty and occasionally has me laughing out loud. Let me know what you think.