My world
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
My son
While making dinner tonight I looked out my kitchen window and saw a beautiful thing. Was it the sunset? The cool horses that border our yard on two sides? The green grass that I love to mow? The beautiful mountains as they are changing colors? None of these. The beautiful sight that struck me to my core was my son. He was playing. Just running around, by himself, smiling, entertaining himself, enjoying the perfect weather of one of the last summer evenings. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I love this boy more than words can describe. I love to watch him learn, explore, smile, laugh, question, study, befriend, embrace, and live. He'll never truly understand how much I love him. I think this is like our Heavenly Father's (and Mother's) love for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I miss your kids. They are so sweet and kind and well-behaved. Can we get together soon?
I still sometimes think. Did? Does? my mom love me this much? Amazing!
I still sometimes think. Did? Does? my mom love me this much? Amazing!
Post a Comment