My world

My world

Sunday, September 16, 2012

We're not going to Disneyland

This week my son brought home a brochure thing about Disneyland, Car Land, Lego Land etc. amusement parks in California. That got me thinking that we should do some sort of trip with our kids. But the thought of driving to California with a two year old does not appeal to me. At all. But I mentioned going to Disneyland to my husband and he threw out the idea of going to Lagoon instead. I thought that was a good idea. I love Lagoon. I haven't been there for 10 years. But still I don't want to take a 2 year old there. But my sister owes me babysitting and so yesterday I had an idea. We take the older kids to Lagoon and go to a hotel for a couple nights. So I've booked a hotel from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning. I'm excited! For all I know they will be too scared to ride the rides and it will be a bust, but maybe they will love it. We thought about taking our trailer and camping there, but I didn't want it to be a camping trip. I want it to be kind of relaxing for me, as relaxing as can be with a 6 and a 4 year old.

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

I've almost done the same thing a time or two. Dang those brochures are affective.