My world
Monday, November 14, 2011
Sometimes as I watch my kids I feel like I am reflecting on a memory. Like I am thinking fondly about that moment but I'm 40 years older. It is like time slows down and my mind is recording how perfect life is in that one moment. Right now it is hard for me to picture my kids older: as teenagers, as missionaries, as a mom or dad. But before I know it I will yearn for the day for them to be young again. When the biggest trial I had was keeping them quiet during church or all three needing my attention at once or trying to get laundry done and put away before I have to do laundry all over again. I have been incredibly blessed. I know that I am in the prime of my life. I have everything I want. And more importantly, everything I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You worded it perfectly. I do that too ... is like is my way of enjoying the moment so that I never forget it. I find myself hearing the words of older friends telling me to enjoy it while it last even the hard times which seem more often than the small, special perfect moments. I'm so blessed too. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment