My world
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Happy anniversary to me
Today is my anniversary. Dave and I are celebrating 9 years together. December 27, 2003 was the day that marked the beginning of a new chapter in my life. A day for which I'm grateful to Heavenly Father. I love that Dave loves me, and I love that I love him. I love our love and I love our life.
Reasons why I love Dave:
He is awesome
He makes me laugh.
He is smart.
He has many, many interests.
He makes me feel good about myself.
He is a great dad.
He has a kind heart.
He is patient with me.
He is awesome at backing up trailers. I don't know why, but it's kind of a turn on.
He is a jack of all trades and a master of many.
He has a curiosity about things that makes me want to learn.
He is strong physically and emotionally.
He doesn't want to be in the spotlight. He's not an attention seeker.
He is not a know-it-all.
We are parents to our three kids together.
He doesn't belittle others.
He is secure in who he is.
He works hard to provide for our family.
He is smart with money.
He tempers my temper.
He is mine for all eternity. And I am his.
I love being around him.
He puts up with me.
He knows how to fix broken things.
He changes my oil and rotates my tires.
Happy anniversary to the love of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovely post Annie. Well said.
Post a Comment