My world
Monday, August 13, 2012
Art from Wally World
We have a mantle in our downstairs made of a big log cut lengthwise. I love it. Right now I just have random stuff on it. I've been wanting to put a big picture on it and have looked off and on. Our walls and couch are brown and that is very soothing to me. I've decided I need some color in there. So I decided to get a picture with color and then I'll do matching pillows. I don't have curtains, and I kind of like that, but maybe someday. Just for more color. We don't spend much time at all in that room. But you see it as you walk in my house. And it's usually clean and that calms me down. I found a couple pictures that I like. And of course they are from Walmart. Here are the two options (so far). I'm curious which one you like the best. And if you don't like either one, it's good you don't live in my house I guess.
1. Japanese 1
2. The Red Way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I vote for #2. That's really pretty.
And I miss you. can we get together soon?
To me, it looks more calming and peaceful. The first one looks like a burning bush and it makes me a little anxious.
i like "red way" a little better. they're both cool!
Dave does not like the Japanese one, so that is out. Jana, now that you mention the burning bush, I agree. I wrote this when the kids were driving me up the wall, thus all the mentions of "calming" in the post. Also, I had written "if you don't like neither one" and it made me sound like a country bumpkin and I fixed it.
I like the "red way" too. Much more calming.
Like the Red Way too. Much more color to work with.
I like both. My favorite is the Japanese one, but as mentioned it isn't calming. Good luck figuring out what color to add.
Post a Comment