My world

My world

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So I've started doing zumba with a friend in Springville. It is fun. I decided to post my instructor's blog here (I just found it this morning). She has some home videos (poor quality, but still usable) of some songs and routines we do. I just bought some zumba dvds off ksl.com but they were cheesy. They were made in 2005, and I think zumba has come a long way since then. Anyway, my instructor has 6 kids and has been married for 17 years. She looks amazing. She is so petite. Anyway, if you haven't tried zumba, it is a blast. Check out her blog videos. I still don't know how to make a link active, so in the meantime for your cutting and pasting pleasure:

http://desreedancefitness.blogspot.com/

By the way, I have lost 10 pounds on the game on! diet. I've done it for 3 weeks now and we have a week left. I want to start another game, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

2 comments:

Layne Liston said...

Awesome for you! I don't have any dance skills but it sounds like everybody loves it!

Adams Family said...

Rob is hooking up our computer to the TV so we could just work out in the basement using these routines. You know, really be prepared for the half time show.