My world

My world

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So I used to be very jealous of pregnant women. Not jealous that they were going to have a baby; that part I was not at all jealous of. I've had babies, I know how it is. I just LOVED being pregnant. Loved it. I was uncomfortable and couldn't breathe, had morning sickness, etc. But I did love it. However, with this pregnancy I am no longer jealous of pregnant women. I am much more nauseous this time around. Even though I'm taking half a Unisom and Vitamin B6 I still feel sick and still throw up, but it is much more mild than it would otherwise be.

So I am due August 26th but I'll have it a week early. It's funny, before I was pregnant I jokingly said, "man, I'd have another baby just so I could see my OB/GYN every month."

4 comments:

Rosalyn said...

I didn't know you were expecting again--congrats! I have to admit, I enjoy being pregnant too . . . (up until the last month or so). For me it's something to do with feeling important (what could be more important than gestating another life?).

Bj said...

Congratulations!! That will be fun to have June, July and August babies! Hope you get feeling better soon!!!

Adams Family said...

I told you pregnancy stinks...finally you are coming around to my way of thinking. You know, Rob's mom didn't really enjoy being a mom until her third child. She said she stressed to much with the first two but the third was a complete joy. (Of course, Rob was her third....maybe she tells all the daughter in laws that).

joleen said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! You had me thinking you were done, but I'm sure this baby will be a perfect joy like my baby Troy!