




Last week my son was at preschool and I put in the Children's Songbook music cd that has different primary songs. I was sitting on the floor playing with my daughter and the songs were about missionaries. The song playing at the time was "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission." I clearly remember loving that song when I was in Primary. It was one of my favorites and I remember as a little girl wanting to go on a mission. But when my 21st birthday neared and I had the mission papers to fill out I got scared. I didn't want to go. Those papers sat in my room for three months and I almost did not fill them out. But I did. And I went. And because of that I have my husband. I have my son. And I have my daughter. And I have one on the way with a heartbeat of 160 beats per minute, which I heard this morning. I am very blessed.
5 comments:
Congratulations! That is really exciting! I hope it all goes well!
YAY!!! Congratulations Annie. You have such a cute little family.
Congrats dear friend! What wonderful news. You should not feel the least bit guilty about napping in the afternoon. Enjoy it while you can!
Conrats Annie. I have'nt looked at your blog for awhile. That is exciting news. 160 BPM. sounds like a boy to me.
Annie!!! Congrats!! Didn't you just give away all your baby stuff? If you need help replacing it let me know you can borrow my stuff. We MIGHT be done, but not certain enough to get rid of it all. So excited for you and your little family!
Post a Comment