My world

My world

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pictures of Norah's blessing, etc.

Norah was blessed last month. She wore a white mini-skirt and some revealing tights. She has great hips, what can I say. We are her biggest fans, especially since she went to bed last night at 7:00. I fed her at 11:00 p.m. and at 4:00 a.m. She woke up at 8:15 a.m. and I fed and played with her until 9:00, then she napped until 11:00 a.m. I repeat, we are her biggest fans.

I haven't blogged for 3 months and I think I am just not cut out for contributing to the blogosphere. This is mostly for my friend Amy A. who constantly harasses me that she can't live a happy life if she is not aware of the ins and outs of my life. I feel like getting a restraining order. Don't tell her.







5 comments:

Adams Family said...

Isn't it funny that I am always the first person to respond to your blogs. Who is Amy A. she sounds annoying.

Rosalyn said...

Nora is adorable. I love the fat cheeks. And I'm jealous of her good sleep habits--my baby is just now getting there, and she's twice Nora's age! :)

Robby and Christy said...

I my word she is so dang cute! I wish I could look that cute with cheeks that size.

Adams Family said...

I forgot to mention to you that the guys all got together over Christmas and we were all talking about how funny your blog and spacebook comments are. So I believe that you do add to the blogospere world. I believe in you, I believe in you, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

I just want to kiss and squeeze those cheeks!!