I thought you meant that the baby had Dave's face, and then I thought Dave was trying to look like Norah. For some reason it is making me laugh still.
Norah is a cutie. Matthew looks like he is enjoying being a big brother. Dave picture made me laugh. He should have let you kissed him.
great face Dave, bet you'll check your popcans for a while now before you take a drink, lol!
Can you believe that you have TWO kids?!! I got your thank-you card!! THanks for the thanks
All I can say... poor Dave!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I thought you meant that the baby had Dave's face, and then I thought Dave was trying to look like Norah. For some reason it is making me laugh still.
Norah is a cutie. Matthew looks like he is enjoying being a big brother. Dave picture made me laugh. He should have let you kissed him.
great face Dave, bet you'll check your popcans for a while now before you take a drink, lol!
Can you believe that you have TWO kids?!! I got your thank-you card!! THanks for the thanks
All I can say... poor Dave!
Post a Comment