Baby Norah was born at 7:45 a.m. on the 11th. She was 8 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches long. She has a lot of dark brown hair, a lot of hair on her ears and cute chubby cheeks. She looks a lot like Matthew when he was born. She is such a good baby, and we hope it continues. Matt was quite fussy and colicky, but generally Norah only cries when she is hungry. I had a c-section and am feeling pretty good. Much better than after Matthew was born. We came home Sunday, September 14th. Thanks to all who visited or have offered help or called me at the hospital. I apologize to my siblings who called and talked to me. I was so drugged up that I hardly remember any of those conversations at all. Matthew is adjusting as well as can be expected. He is a good boy. Thanks to mom and dad for all the help they gave and are still giving.
My world
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Baby pictures
Baby Norah was born at 7:45 a.m. on the 11th. She was 8 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches long. She has a lot of dark brown hair, a lot of hair on her ears and cute chubby cheeks. She looks a lot like Matthew when he was born. She is such a good baby, and we hope it continues. Matt was quite fussy and colicky, but generally Norah only cries when she is hungry. I had a c-section and am feeling pretty good. Much better than after Matthew was born. We came home Sunday, September 14th. Thanks to all who visited or have offered help or called me at the hospital. I apologize to my siblings who called and talked to me. I was so drugged up that I hardly remember any of those conversations at all. Matthew is adjusting as well as can be expected. He is a good boy. Thanks to mom and dad for all the help they gave and are still giving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She is really cute and you look really good. Sorry that I never stopped by but after I called my family all got the flu. Holler if you need anything. Let me know if her IQ seems low from the C-section.
She's beautiful...and look at all that hair....WOW. Congratulations!!
NORAH! I love it. The funny thing is that just this morning during breakfast I saw my Norah Jones CD and I was thinking about what a pretty name that is, and then I was thinking about how the oldest daughter on "Cheaper by the Dozen" is named Norah, and I think it's such a nice name.... and then I saw your blog...
Great choice! I was sure wondering what name she would get! I love it. We want to come meet her!
Oh, and she's so cute, too!
Oh my word! Look at how grown up you are Andrea. :) Congratulations to you, Dave and Matthew. Norah is beautiful!
Oh she is so so pretty!! I was happy that I got to see you and the baby. I know I am miles and miles away but let me know if there is anything we can do!!
Cute, cute, cute! Love all that hair. Congratulations!
Wow! she is beautiful, and looks like the smartest baby ever born. I loved your previous post about the lady at church and c-sections. Congradulations from Matt and Candi.
She is such a cutie!! Good job mom!
Post a Comment