My world

My world

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Matthew trying to get a noodle off of his elbow.



So Matthew had a noodle on his elbow that he tried to get off with his mouth. Of course he couldn't reach it, but he kept trying and trying. By the time this video was taken, it had fallen off, but I don't know if he knew that or not. He was obviously fake crying the entire time, but I thought it worth sharing. Check out how big his mouth is at the end.

This morning Matt said, "beans!" And I being the health-conscious mother that I am (ha ha )assumed he meant green beans. I don't know why I would assume that. I said, "do you want green beans?" And he joyfully exclaimed, "green beans! green beans! I want green beans." I was so proud of him. I had some in the fridge and as I heated them up I talked about how much I like green beans and how delicious they are. Of course he wanted nothing to do with them after I put the plate in front of him. It was not until hours later as I went down for a nap after eating a few "Jelly Belly" jelly beans that I realized when he said "beans" that he wanted JELLY BEANS. Poor kid.

2 comments:

Adams Family said...

Yeah!!!!!!! I am so excited that you have a blog for this blogs very reason, so unimportant that it is funny. You are bookmarked.

Tigger said...

Ok, very random, but I noticed his spoon and knife...IKEA, right? I have the same ones! I'm glad you have a blog. I guess I need to post more on mine.