My world

My world

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dave's truck



Last August Dave bought a 1986 Chevy extended cab and has spent some time fixing it up. He is not completely finished, but he loves it. It is fun to take it up to our land in Indianola. Now, you are probably asking, "Indianola? Where is that?" Indianola is in San Pete County and in 2004 we bought 10 acres in the mountains with a married couple friend of ours. We don't go down as often as we would like, but it has been fun.

We are not sure what color to repaint the truck. Right now it is blue and a pretty rust color. It is in pretty good shape for being 22 years old.





I love this flower. I am not a good photographer, and I don't try to be one. Taking an up close picture of nature is about as artsy as I get.



Last month we went to a park by the Provo Parkway Trail and fed the ducks. I took this picture and I love it. I love the green of the grass and trees. The two boys at the left are the most important part of my life. With Father's Day coming up, I just want to say how much I love Dave and can't imagine life without him. He makes life fun and his calmness calms me. He is a wonderful father and Matthew adores him.
Dave is a hard worker and works hard for our growing family. Dave makes me happy and just being with him makes me smile. I am so blessed to be his wife.



About a month ago I let Matthew have a fun time at the sink. He was there for at least 30 minutes and he had the time of his life. He loves anything with water.

1 comment:

Robby and Christy said...

Andrea, I was so excited to see your comment on our blog. Your family is so cute. Congrats on the pregnancy. Do you know what you are having? I love this blog thing it connect us with so many friends. -Christy-