My world

My world

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ramblings



So before Matthew goes down for a nap he likes to play with my hair. This all started because I love to have my hair played with and he knows that nap time is delayed when he plays with my hair. Dave never plays with my hair. He will if we make a bet and he loses. Generally he wins and I end up rubbing his feet. I refuse to have my feet rubbed, so he usually lucks out.

I have started calling each day to get my horiscope. Dave threw a fit when he saw the phone bill. It charged for each call and I called 5 times a day hoping the predictions for me would change. The calls last for 3 minutes for $5.00 a minute. I guess 5x3=15x5=75. I did it for a week 75x7= I don't want to know.

For our anniversay Dave bought a ClearPlay dvd player thing that edits out bad material in the movies. There are many different items that can be blocked out: violence, language, sex, bigotry, insubordination, and mushiness just to name a few. Mushiness? Isn't that funny? Insubordination?

I can't tell you how excited I am for Kathy Lee Gifford to be on the Today show on NBC in the fourth hour.

I am kidding about the horiscope calls and also about Kathy Lee Gifford. But I am excited for the return of "The Office". Dave and I saw a clip of the new episode last night on Letterman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on falling off the banwagon...or joining to barrel...or shooting fish? Anywho-Ya got sucked into the blogesphere. Enjoy :)

Second, WHEW. I'm glad you were only kidding about the horroscope calls and the Kathy Lee Gifford thing. My mouth literally dropped open. I would of had to disown you as a friend ;) J/k. Maybe.

Hope you're feeling well. I'd suggest we get the kidlets together to play, but I'm rather rude and don't like to share our pneumonia. Sorry, you'll have to go get your own.

Shayla

David said...

Gotta love the clearplay. I have mine set so that it only shows the violence, sex, and insubordination...twice.

I actually don't have one. We Kennedys are huge liars.

Katie said...

Annie!!! I am so happy that you told me about your blog! You should be able to link to mine from my comment. I almost peed my pants about the horiscope thing!! I hope you are doing well!