



I had an appointment with the doctor last week. The blood tests looked normal and everything looks great. We will have our ultrasound in one week from today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is a baby. Does anyone remember the short-lived tv show "V" or the "Alien" movies? I am having extremely violent dreams. Luckily I am not the one who is violent. It is usually someone I don't know, or once it was Steve Holt from "Arrested Development" Dave and I highly recommend seeing "Arrested Development" for some of our fans out there. Some may not like it. Ask me if you will like it and I will tell you.
Today we went to the park with a bunch of mothers from our ward. It was fun. Matthew threw the little bark pieces at two little girls. We are so proud of him. Liking girls at such a young age and letting them know by being mean to them. He is not good at saying sorry, but we are working with him on that.
I am such a bad mother because he likes to watch movies, and the other day I said, "which movie?" And he said, "coming soon," and a minute later he said his version of "coming soon to your home." You know for previews of movies, the announcer dude days, "coming soon...."
Matthew loves Mickey Mouse. He has a big one and a little one and likes to take them to bed with him. At night Dave kisses Matthew, and then Matthew says "Mommy kisses!" That means Dave needs to kiss me. Last week after Dave kissed Matthew, Matthew said, "Mickey kisses!" I felt very replaced. Matthew will say things like, "be careful Mickey," or "Goodnight Mickey," or "Hold on Mickey." Very cute. Mickey is so obedient. Obedience is the word I spelled wrong in the 6th grade spelling bee. I'd give anything to be on that stage and show everyone that I know how to spell obedience. obedience. o-b-e-d-i-e-n-c-e. Obedience. I have had many years to study. Incidentally, my best friend, Joleen, won the spelling bee that year. And Hope of America. My brother, Dave, won the Hope of America. I think they both are doing just fine. I think there should be a "I won the Hope of America award" group on facebook. Maybe I will start one and be an honorary Hope of America honorary recipient.
2 comments:
I've been riding the Hope of America gravy train for 18 years now. It's on my resume under "Awards." I like to think that I was excused from getting my Eagle Scout award because of it.
By the way, I misspelled "tentatively" in the school spelling bee in the fifth grade. I think I put an "i" in there instead of the "a."
I decided to make a comment on my own blog to make it look like more people were interested in it.
Post a Comment