Matthew loves his bath time. We thought the mohawk was pretty awesome and it looks like he is having a good time.
I snapped this picture today and wanted to put it up here. He gets his blue eyes from Dave and the red eyes from the camera.
This is during the Easter egg hunt at my parents' house on Sunday. He was so wired from all the candy that day. After he went to bed I put all the Easter baskets and fake grass away. I vow that next year he gets wheat bread and water in his basket.
1 comment:
I love the mohawk! : )
It's hard to picture Matthew throwing bread in the air next Easter and saying "Bread," and having that be as cute as when he was throwing a jelly bean in the air this Easter and saying "Jelly." But I guess he'll work with what he has. Happy bread for next year!
Post a Comment