Today I went in for my second appointment with my doctor. I heard the heart beat again and the doctor said everything looks good. My due date is September 17, but since we are having a c-section the doctor said he likes to take them a week early. We are aiming for September 10th. One day last week I took Matthew to the back yard and we blew bubbles. He loves to chase them. I think they do that in nursery. (As a side note, Matthew is one of the kids in nursery who, when everyone else is sitting in a circle singing, he is running around, doing everything but sitting in the circle with the others.) Matthew loves to "work on the truck" with Dave. Dave bought an old '86 Chevy and has been working on it and he took it to get registered, and it passed! Dave will take Matt out there and they both have a good time.
This other picture is of Matthew and his friend, Wyatt. They are the same age and have fun playing together. In this picture, they are both playing with calculators. It was very cute.
1 comment:
That is exciting that all went well at the doctors. Yea!
Post a Comment