My world

My world

Wednesday, April 24, 2013



I've realized I like meeting women--like other moms. I know that sounds weird.  I bought some books off of Spanish Fork indoor yard sale recently and the girl I bought it from, well, I just friended her on facebook.  I liked her right away.  And she is building a house about a mile away from me. I want to be her friend.  Isn't that weird?  And when I looked at her interests on facebook, we had a lot of the same interests.  And that is awesome.  And when I say interests, I mostly mean tv shows. Because that is mostly all I'm interested in.  Unless I count food storage. Or emergency prep.  Or weeding.

I am so glad spring is here!  I love mowing the lawn and weeding.  I can't get the edger to start right now, but  I even love edging.

I have had about 5 loads of laundry sitting in laundry baskets waiting to be folded for at least a week now.  Laundry is my nemesis.  You'd think my nemesis would be satan, or temptation, or all the weight I've been gaining.  But it's not.  It's laundry.

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

Please quit meeting other woman it might ruin my social life. I looked that woman up on facebook, she just looked like a big old pile of laundry to me. ;)