The siblings of my cousin Sarah are planning two garage sales with all the money made going toward Sarah's medical bills. I will be having one of those garage sales at my house. The other will be held at my cousin Matt's house (Sarah's brother)in Santaquin. Both garage sales will be held on Saturday, April 17th from 8:00 a.m.-noon. Anyone who reads this will probably know where I live, so I won't post the address. I'd love for anyone to come over and see if there is anything you can't live without. If anybody has a load they are taking to DI, feel free to bring it to my house and I'll sell the stuff at the yard sale. Thanks!
3 comments:
we're going to be leaving town early that morning... can i come have a preview dig through what you collect? ;)
Yay! Looks like your finally going with the family trend;)
Jana, I'd love if you stopped by, but I understand if you can't make it. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment