Norah has been taking her shirt off lately in her crib, which is why I should put her only in onesies. Norah got her shirt mostly off and then got stuck. Me being the good mother took a picture before rescuing her.
And her hair get pretty wild after we take the elastics out.
So for the last week my son and I have been taking naps together. He's been done with naps since he turned three, but he'd occasionally fall asleep in the middle of the day. Now we lay down together on my bed and he doesn't put up a fight. It makes for a happier boy in the evening.





I like to call this "Dump Truck Norah". Sorry it is sideways. This was taken a few months ago on my regular camera. This could be her Miss America talent portion when she is older.
2 comments:
oh, how i love those chubby little legs! cute kids. i miss them.
I want to see your land in Indianola some time. A nap in the day for me would make me a happier momma in the evenings. With Nora's figure and hair she is bound to be a strong contestant in Miss America with or without talent.
Post a Comment