My world

My world

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shopping spree for kids.

I went to Kid to Kid the other day and spent way too much money for summer clothes. My friend reminded me that I am buying clothes for 2 kids now, and not to feel guilty. I got about 12 shirts for Matthew, 4 shorts, and some clothes for Norah. I took some pictures to show how cute they are. I love the swim suit, it will show off her belly. All the pictures are of Norah's clothes.

I also added a picture of what our basement looked like in the middle of construction. Yuck! You might be able to see the ugly orange carpet on the lower stair.











4 comments:

Jana said...

you have some stinkin' cute kids!

Heather said...

I am wishing I had a girl to put in those super cute clothes. Do you think Milo can borrow them? He'd love that right? : ) Kid to Kid is great.

Katie said...

Girls clothes are so much fun to buy! They are all soooo cute. I cannot wait to see her in that swimsuit though. Classic!

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

I just found your blog. Fun for me. You don't mind if I peak in on your life do you? And funny since I just saw you a few hours ago...

Feel free to check in on ours:
http://johnandmichellelloyd.blogspot.com