The first picture is our hot yellow peppers, then it is our pumpkin plant, then it is our "happy eggs". I cracked four eggs into a bowl last month, and this is how they landed. I had to take a picture. The next two pictures are Matthew. One in the living room, and one in the canyon.
We have about 5 weeks until this little girl is born. We are still undecided on a name, so if you have suggestions, please post a comment. We are having a planned c-section on September 10th. Time has gone very fast for me.
Dave is working on Matthew's new room downstairs. He is in the process of putting up new sheet rock. Then we can paint, carpet, blah blah blah. Then move Matthew downstairs and prep his old room (next to ours) for the baby girl that will soon join our family. I am not sure how Matt will react to having someone else get our attention. I am sure he'll be okay.
2 comments:
Andrea-
Your garden looks great! Baby Names for girls I will give my names that I liked before we found out we were having boys. Madison, Alison, Bailey, Kayla, and Paige(we had Paige as a Middle name). Hope this help. We need to get together with Amy before she comes.
I'm waiting on part 3.
Post a Comment